We seek to influence the global frameworks that determine development processes and public policies. Our objective is to ensure transparency, participation, and the protection of human rights and the environment in decision-making at local, national and international levels. To this end, we monitor the action of institutions mobilizing resources for infrastructure and development, especially international financial institutions (IFIS).
- Transparency, participation, and access to information in IFIs
- Access to justice and accountability mechanisms
- Environmental sustainability and human rights in IFIs, businesses and public-private actors
- Financing for infrastructure and regional physical integration
- Monitoring of projects financed by the Inter-American Development Bank, the World Bank and other development financing actors.
- Advising communities and organizations for complaints against accountability mechanisms such as the IDB MICI or the World Bank Inspection Panel.
- Monitoring of Chinese investments in Latin America, specifically in Argentina, tracking advances and setbacks, and political discussions around monitored projects.
- Investigation of public-private associations and businesses’ human rights regulatory frameworks.
- Participation in the Regional Group of Financial and Infastructural (GREFI) with the objective of influencing processes of international financial institutions and development banks, as well as contributing to the improvement of transparent policies and access to information in infrastructure financing.