Through investigative action, support to communities and grassroots organizations, and advocacy and strategic litigation, Fundeps aims to ensure the protection of the human right to a healthy environment and sustainable development at the local, national and international level. With a focus on vulnerable communities, we promote access to information, participation and environmental justice.
- Agrochemicals and pesticides
- Native forests
- Infastructure, urban development, and environmental protection
- Health and water
- Regional Agreement for the application of principle 10
- Accompaniment and consulting to the neighbors of Colonia Tirolesa, Falda de Carmen, and Alta Gracia in their claims for the misuse and application of agrochemicals.
- Participation in the parliamentary treatment of the Provincial Environmental Policy Act N° 10,208 and the Commission for the Territorial Ordering of native forests (COTNF).
- Interventions in judicial cases at local and international level, as interested third parties, through the figure of the amicus curiae in causes on agrochemicals and free access to watercourses, and as a complainant in a penal cause on contamination of leather tanneries.
- Participation in the process of building the Regional Convention on Access to Information, public participation and access to justice in Environmental Matters in Latin America and the Caribbean, based on principle 10 of the Declaration of Rio de Janeiro of 1992.
- Accompaniment and advice to grassroots organizations that suffer violation of their right to a healthy environment, including Las Omas, Colectivo Todos por Nuestros Arroyos (Collective by All Our Streams), and VUDAS (Neighbors United in Defense of a Healthy Environment).